SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Soni Turns 4!






They say a photo is worth a 1000 words - that was 5000!

Okay the major news is my Rez Day is Tuesday, October 19th. So we did a pre-rez day bash at the offices and studios of Lowe Runo Productions on the Island of Fame in Second Life. Thank you Bossman, Lowe, and my close friend Kara Trapdoor for throwing this party for me. I took the photos of course.

Well if you are looking for any other major news this past week - sorry, I am it!!!!! LOL Bren Betts of Club Nine fame was the dj - and he did an incredible job keeping the party going for three hours!

So many people showed up, and if I mention names I might leave someone out. But thanks all so much for partying and the gifts.

Love ya all!

:) Soni

http://www.flickr.com/photos/partygirlsonicity